1. King Fish (any other fish) – 1/2 Kg
2. Chilli Powder – 1 Table Spoon
3. Turmeric Powder – 1 Teaspoon
4. Pepper Powder – 1 Teaspoon
5. Cloves Powder – 2 Pinches
6. Cinnamon Powder – 2 Pinches
7. Lemon Juice – 1 Teaspoon (Can use vinegar/Tamarind if no lemon)
8. Salt – To Taste
9. Coconut Oil – 1 Tablespoon
Water – 1 Cup
Clean and wash the fish pieces well. Mix all the ingredients together, apply to the fish and keep for 30 minutes so the masala will seep in.
Take a frying pan and place the fish pieces in. pour water and oil in the pan; keep the pan covered on slow fire. Cook till the water dries up and the fish gets a golden brown color, turn the pieces onto the other side and fry till golden brown.
When ready dash to your dining table and enjoy with some rice.
Do you think this is and easy and tasty dish for you to enjoy? Try out this quick, easy and tasty dish for your family and do let me know if you don’t mind.
Thanks a lot and see you soon…have a great Sunday…..