- Un ripe (green) banana – 3
- Egg – 1
- Gram flour – 3 Table spoons
- Chilli Powder – 1/2 Tea-spoon
- Pepper powder – 1 Tea-spoon
- Meat masala – 1 Tea-spoon
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ Tea-spoon
- Lemon juice – ¼ Tea-spoon
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – 3 or 4 Table spoons
- Flax seeds – 1 Tea-spoon
- Sesame seeds – 1 Tea-spoon
Split each banana into 4 pieces, lengthwise. Then cut each piece again as in picture into 4 or 5 without separating them from bottom.
Place them in a bowl, add some water and salt and soak it for 20 minutes. This is to remove the bitter taste. After 20 minutes, strain all the water completely. Get a bowel and drop the gram flour in, break the egg in a dish and beat it and add to the flour, add salt and all the ingredients except oil and mix well. Add some water and prepare a thick paste. Keep a non-stick pan on slow fire with oil.
Dip each piece of banana in the prepared paste and put into the oil and fry on both the sides. Serve it hot with some sauce or pickle. Enjoy this easy snack.
You can take any raw banana, I have taken small banana called Palayankodan in Malayalam. If you don’t like flax and sesame seeds can omit them.
©2018 My Grandmas-Healthy School.com